Our ethos and approach sit at the heart of our business. Regardless of the client, the requirement or the economic climate, we live by some basic principles which we apply to all our activities.
What we do:
Primary Finance Group is an experienced arranger of company debt finance facilities for a range of purposes. We:
- Provide effective finance facilities for acquisitions, MBOs, MBIs and other corporate finance needs.
- Work with corporate clients to deploy flexible cashflow funding solutions to manage both seasonal peaks and routine trading;
- Identify funding options which can support growth for companies that might be otherwise funding constrained.
- Deliver new working capital facilities and asset finance to invest in equipment, facilities and people to fuel growth.
- Support businesses with a requirement to refinance their existing operations either onto more flexible facilities which better suit the needs of a client’s business and/or to improve commercial terms.
- Unlock “equity” in tangible business assets, such as plant and machinery, inventory and other assets of value.
- Deliver assistance to clients in turnaround situations and those experiencing cash-flow challenges.
How we do it:
Our ethos is rooted in our core values of honesty, fairness and integrity. At Primary Finance Group we at all times strive to:
- Maintain a responsible and professional approach at all times – we always act in our clients best interests.
- Treat customers fairly throughout the process, pre and post draw down and for the continuation of the finance.
- Endeavour to provide the service we have agreed upon to the best of our abilities.